Doctor Aguilar’s original Magna Rx Plus is a dietary supplement that is advertised heavily through various websites, and can be found on the likes of Amazon, Ebay, and several other online stores.
It is additionally avaible in some stores. I determined to strive this complement out to check it for its effectiveness, and am publishing this assessment as my results. To start, it have to be stated that this unique complement is accessible over the counter, and does now not require a medical practitioner prescription.
My Experience – From Start To Finish
I received my package in the mail a couple of days after ordering, and the company we ordered it from (CheaperThenThem) sent us 2 bottles instead of one.They did this deliberately, and it was not a mistake, but I think they are just trying to get rid of the product. After doing more research, it seems like these Buy-One-Get-One deals are pretty standard for this products, regardless of where you get it.
Anyway, it only cost $10 for the bottle, and I figured what the heck. As always, it comes in a simple marked envelope, so there is nothing announcing “male enhancement” or some thing like that so your postman doesn’t understand what it is.
Taking The Pill
The first component I prefer to say is that when I opened the bottle was once the smell.Honestly, this product stunk like horse manure. I don’t be aware of if it is the muira puama or the catuaba, however it certainly stunk! Bad! Well, anyway I took 1 capsule – the bottle says to take 2, however I in no way begin with the encouraged dose.About two minutes after taking this initial take a look at dose, I bought a moderate burning sensation on my tongue.
“Oh this can’t be good,” I started thinking, getting a little worried. About an hour and a half passed before the sensation went away, and I felt, well, normal. No sexual boosting effects, no crazy energy, nothing!
Just that strange burning tongue feeling.
Now, I know you are supposed to take 2 pills a day for like 1 month, but I don’t have the time for that. Plus.
I like to test a wide variety of these supplements every week, so it’s not really possible. After reading several of the reviews about Magna Rx Plus on some other websites, however, it doesn’t really look like you ever get a good effect from it. I mean, almost every reviewer on Amazon says that it does not work, and that it is a complete waste of money. I would not go so far as to say that, but in all reality – based on my brief experience – I can’t see how this product can make any real difference in performance.
All that being said, however, it’s worth taking a close look at the ingredients to see if these product even has the potential to work.
Ingredients in Magna RX Plus
- Pygeum Africanum (bark) – Extract from this African tree bark has been shown to promote healthy prostate function and may even have benefits in treating Benign Prostate Hyperplasmia, but more research is needed.
As a long way as its sexual benefits, there’s in reality no purpose for it to be in this supplement.
In fact, some research have proven that pygeum can even work towards testosterone.
- Maca (Lepidium meyenii) – This root has been used in traditional medicine for years, always with the purpose of improving male sexual performance.
And, unlike many substances in this category, actually appears to work.
Unfortunately, the doses used in promising studies are about 3-times larger than those present in Magna Rx Plus.
It’s also worth noting that, although maca seems to increase sex drive, it has no effects on testosterone levels and is not a stimulant.
- Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium grandiflorum) – Another age-old remedy, Horny Goat Weed has been proven with the aid of current lookup to stay up to its recognition as a male improving herb.
In fact, some lookup even suggests that Horny Goat Weed can have a modest impact on testosterone stages – which is unusual.
The dosages determined right here are on the low side, however no longer the factor of being absolutely ineffective.
The reality is that there is no longer ample lookup to sincerely nail down a precise dose.
- Oat Straw– Various components of the frequent oat – the equal stuff that we flip into oat meal – have been used to guide male fitness by means of a number ordinary medication systems.
Unfortunately, there’s little research to back this up.
- Catauba – It worries me when there are typos in ingredient listings; This herbal preparation is actually spelled “catuaba” and was an important part of the cultural of several native Brazilian tribes.
And countless animal research have proven that catuaba can enhance erections and make bigger the brain’s sensitivity to endorphines like dopamine.
What is regarding about it’s inclusion right here is that true catuaba is definitely a combination of the bark from quite a few one of a kind bushes however Magna Rx Plus doesn’t describe their formulation on the label.
- Oriental Ginseng (root) – True ginseng (Panax ginseng) has given credit score for a vast vary of benefits, which include improved testosterone and energy, as nicely as accelerated erections.
Unfortunately, those claims have not stood up to scientific scrutiny.
Ginseng does have first rate advantages for temper and talent function, however. So that’s something.
Unfortunately, the dosage here is incredibly low.
- L-Arginine – This popular supplement is a precursor to a gas called Nitric Oxide which widens the blood vessels and increases blood flow.
In theory, this should improve erections.
Unfortunately, this doesn’t necessarily work in practice.
Especially considering the dose in Magna RX is about 13-times much less than the lowest dose used in studies.
- Stinging Nettle Leaf – Similar to pygeum, stinging nettle does appears to assist with prostate fitness however has no tremendous on testosterone tiers or intercourse drive.
- Cayenne (fruit) – I’m guessing that cayenne is covered to supply Magna Rx a jolt of capsaicin – stuff that makes warm peppers hot.
Unfortunately, notwithstanding claims that say otherwise, capsaicin has no affect on sexual overall performance or enjoyment.
- Muira Puama (leaf) – Despite having years of use in regular medicine, there are very few research backing up claims concerning this South American herb.
It does, alternatively exhibit promise as a temper enhancer and intelligence booster.
Unfortunately, the doses used in research are a good deal greater than these in Magna Rx.
- Orchic Substance – There’s no factor in attempting to with the aid of refined about this: Orchic substance is extract of cattle testicles.
Marketers have tried to promote orchic as a exact supply of testosterone, however there’s no proof of that.
- Smilax Officinalis (leaf) – More often referred to as Sarsaparilla, it’s normally the root that is used for a range of reasons.
I’m not sure what the different between the leaf and root is, or why the leaf is used here but there is research into the root’s ability to increase testosterone level.
As of right now, nothing conclusive has shown up.
- Astragalus (root) – Used as a sort of cure-all tonic in traditional Chinese medicine, there is no research to show that astragalus (which could actually refer to several different plants but the label doesn’t specify) has any benefits when it comes to sexual health.
- Licorice root – The only effect that licorice root has on testosterone is to decrease it.
So I have no idea what it’s doing here.
- Pumpkin (seed) – Pumpkin seeds have a lengthy recognition for enhancing male health, and it can also deserve it.
The seeds comprise quite a few nutritional vitamins and minerals – along with zinc and magnesium – that expand sperm manufacturing and should enhance prostate health. But that doesn’t suggest that it has any impact on intercourse power or performance.
- Very Cheap (only $10 a bottle)
- Quick shipping from Amazon
- Has a healthy dose of L-Arginine and other beneficial ingredients
- Made in the US
- Bottle stinks like manure
- Really no effect on performance
- Potential food allergy (contains wheat)
- The few elements that would possibly honestly enhance sexual fitness are in ridiculously low doses.
It can also be really worth giving Magna Rx a shot, truly due to the fact of how less expensive it is and – in concept – the elements must have some kind of effect.Unfortunately, the few substances that would possibly sincerely do something for you are covered in extraordinarily low doses, noticeably decreasing their potential to without a doubt work.
There are a lot of products that get bashed on sites like Amazon and Ebay, but you have to remember that most of the time people that do have success with the product generally don’t say anything, and the ones that had a negative experience with it are going to complain a lot louder. It does contain L-Arginine, which is supposed to increase blood flow and help with your stamina, so there is a plus.Even there, though, arginine is not the best choice for increasing NO levels and needs to be taken at a much higher dose – one that would require you taking most of the bottle at once.
It is additionally made in the USA, so I suppose it is usually protected to take, not like a lot of different dietary supplements that are manufactured in “who-knows-where” Southeast Asia. This isn’t meant to sound prejudice, it’s simply that dietary supplements from different nations have a recognition for blatantly mendacity on their ingredient labels.
Perhaps if you are inclined to take some thing for a very lengthy time to wait and see if it will be extra nice for you than it is for me or others then Magna Rx Plus will be properly for you, however I don’t understand if it is really worth inserting the time into.
As a ways as the use of Magna Rx Plus as a male enhancement, I would bypass it and pass onto to some thing greater potent.
Interesting Side Note: I recently found out that this Dr. Aguilar, who supposedly was the “brains” behind Magna Rx Plus, is actually not a licensed physician in the US.Aquilar may not have even had a major role in its production. He is a paid spokesman for the product however, and practices medicine in Mexico.
Have You Used Magna RX Plus? Leave Your Review Below!
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY less costly alternative to getting each girth and size gains, at a fraction of the rate of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Have you used this supplement?
Usede product for three months. Smell and style is horrible. Havent seen any dramatic consequences however some minor ones. I am 70 and have weakened erections and challenging to maintain. I have stopped the usage of this product more often than not due to the fact of the heartburn and belly upset. Just now not really worth it, Have been the usage of High T from GNC and in two weeks have seen a difference. I additionally am taking1500mg a day of larginine. Not in measurement however in capability and firmness.
1 out of 3 people found this review helpful.
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
am a srilankan how i can by magna rxmedicing iam 45 yers. –sudath
It’s handy online, however I could not locate a retailer that ships to Sri Lanka. You might also have to pick a one of a kind supplement, like VigRx Plus.- Rob
2 out of 3 people found this question helpful.
Ho kan magna rx plus bestelen –Anwar
U kunt het online of op GNC kopen.- Rob
Where I can by in Fiji –vilitati
It’s offered on-line and in some stores. I do not be aware of if all of us contains it or grants it to Fiji.- Rob
Does growth actually happen? –Benny
No. In my experience, there have been no high quality effects.- Rob
1 out of 2 people found this question helpful.
What store can I get it at –Brian
They say you can find it at GNC, CVS, and RiteAid.- Rob
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website